@Eaze_Team releases Poll that: LA Residents overwhelmingly support medical marijuana delivery
Tweet thisWhile California residents voted to legalize medical marijuana in 1996, Los Angeles made delivery illegal when voters passed Proposition D in 2013. This new poll commissioned by Eaze, the leading medical marijuana technology company, reveals a dramatic shift in public sentiment.
Key findings from this poll include:
- LA voters favor medical marijuana delivery: 75% of residents are in favor of permitting medical marijuana to be delivered to patients within the city of Los Angeles.
- Voters do not believe Prop D has worked: two-thirds of Los Angeles residents are in favor of reforming Prop D.
- LA residents believe in medical marijuana: 90% agree that a patient should be permitted to use medical marijuana under the direction of their doctor.
- Delivery is a safe option: 60% of respondents said that safe, regulated delivery would not lead to more crime and would not lead to children having greater access to marijuana.
- Bans are ineffective and encourage the illicit market: 75% say marijuana is here to stay and bans are not effective.
Read more here