posted by HEZEKIAH ALLEN
August 25, 2016 The State of California Cannabis Policy is a collaboration between the State of Marijuana and the California Growers Association. This six session workshop will feature an in depth look into several of the most important topics related to the emerging regulations for the cannabis marketplace:
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 26
- Session 1: Regulatory affairs: Timelines for licensure: How to Prepare for January 2018
- Session 2: Local government: Strategies for permits
- Session 3: Legislative affairs: Opportunity and uncertainty.
- Session 4: Focus on Los Angeles: Rapid change in the worlds leading cannabis marketplace
- Session 5: Non storefront dispensaries: Strategies and priorities for Cannabis Delivery Services
- Session 6: Electoral Politics: Proposition 64: Understanding neutrality
More information will be coming soon.
September 25, 2016 at 10:30am - September 26, 2016
Hezekiah Allen · email@example.com